1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State: Winston is the most NFL ready at this time. Tampa Bay has done their due diligence and feel comfortable taking Winston at #1. Done deal.
2. Tennessee Titans – Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon: The biggest storyline of the 2015 NFL Draft is where Mariotta will go. Like the Bucs, the Titans biggest need is at the QB position. Zach Mettenberger is not the long term answer for this club and this team needs a leader. If not the Titans, expect someone to trade up for Mariota here.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars – Dante Fowler Jr., DE/OLB, Florida: The main question is whether the Jags decide to give Bortles another weapon in a #1 WR or do the Jags address a need with the top pass rusher? Pass rusher makes the most sense for Jacksonville with this pick and this guy is going to be a stud.
4. Oakland Raiders – Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama: The Raiders need to give 2nd year QB Derek Carr more weapons which they did not address in Free Agency. Drafting a #1 WR would be the best decision for the Raiders. Will it be Cooper or White?
5. Washington Redskins – Leonard Williams, DT, Southern California: The Redskins will need to decide if drafting Kevin White is more important than addressing the defensive side of the ball. In my opinion, if this guy is here at #5 this is a no brainer. He is the safest pick in the draft and an immediately game changer which this team needs.
6. New York Jets – Vic Beasley, DE/OLB, Clemson: The Jets will give WR Kevin White a good hard look here but they decide to go with the defensive side of the ball once again and hope to get a good WR in the next few rounds. This guy has shown flashes that he will be great. DE Bud Dupree will also be an option here along with an OT like B. Scherff or OT Andrus Peat.
7. Chicago Bears – Kevin White, WR, West Virginia: With this guy still available and the fact that its been no secret they are very high on him I see them grabbing him here.
8. Atlanta Falcons – Alvin Dupree, DE/OLB, Kentucky: One of the fastest risers the last month in the draft. The Falcons need major help on the DE and could use a pass rusher.
9. New York Giants – Brandon Scherff, OL, Iowa: The Giants need to do more on the offensive side of the ball and choose to address the Oline. Some say he will play OG at the next level but I see him as a good OT in this league as well.
10. St. Louis Rams – Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford: The Rams need to upgrade a position that saw poor production in 2014. This is arguably the best OT left at this point.
11. Minnesota Vikings – DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville: Depending on what happens with AP the Vikings may need a RB with this pick. Otherwise they need more weapons on offense and this guy could be a legit #1 WR for them.
12. Cleveland Browns – Danny Shelton, NT, Washington: Cleveland was atrocious versus the run and this is one of the only guys who can change that right away. If he is there at #12 and they don’t take him I would just say, the Browns are who we thought they were.
13. New Orleans Saints – Randy Gregory, DE/OLB, Nebraska: This team needs to address this position on the defensive side of the ball. Even with his issues failed drug test issues the Saints can’t afford to pass on his talent.
14. Miami Dolphins – Trae Waynes, CB, Mich. State: The Dolphins have a huge hole at the CB position with Cortland Finnegan. If the top CB is still there at this point the Fins would be smart to grab him.
15. San Francisco 49ers – Arik Armstead, DT, Oregon: Some are comparing this guy to Calais Campbell. This team needs a guy to help the edge rushers. A big body will do just that.
16. Houston Texans – Nelson Agholor, WR, USC: A fast riser and this guy can compete. He runs smooth routes and will help take some heat off Hopkins.
17. San Diego Chargers – Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia: Gurley has solitified himself as the top RB in recent months even with the injury red flag. He is one of the biggest boom or bust picks in the draft.
18. Kansas City Chiefs – Cameron Erving, C, Florida State: The Chiefs lost their stud starting center Rodney Hudson in Free Agency and we know how important that position is to Andy Reid. Erving is a plug-and-play option in the first round and it fills a need.
19. Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) – Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida: Even with the acquisitions of Hartline and Bowe this team still needs a #1 WR. This guy has a ton of potential and could help immediately.
20. Philadelphia Eagles – Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest: The Eagles need some youth and depth at this position. A high riser in recent weeks.
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami: This team has to improve the offensive line to help their QB stay healthy.
22. Pittsburgh Steelers – Marcus Peters, CB, Washington: I would be shocked if the Steelers didn’t use this pick on the CB position. This guy is the best available and would be a good fit on this team if he can keep his off the field issues at bay.
23. Detroit Lions – Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin: The Lions need a reliable runner who can stay on the field and move the chains. This guy is one of the best at patience and hitting the hole. He has great vision.
24. Arizona Cardinals – Malcom Brown, DT, Texas: The Cards need a big body inside and this is the best fit for their team.
25. Carolina Panthers – Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon: Another fast riser in recent weeks. The Panthers need more protection to keep their QB healthy.
26. Baltimore Ravens – Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami: The 49ers signed Torrey Smith and the other Smith is 36 next month. The Ravens need more weapons on the offensive side of the ball.
27. Dallas Cowboys – Shane Ray, DE, Missouri: The Cowboys can’t pass up a potential top 10 pick falling in their laps.
28. Denver Broncos – Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M: The Broncos need to do everything possible to get through this season with Manning. More protection is a must.
29. Indianapolis Colts – Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami: This guy fills a need and is predicted to go at the end of the 1st round.
30. Green Bay Packers – Byron Jones, CB, Connecticut: One of the most intriguing prospects for me in this draft. The Packers need help at this position and this may surprise some people taking this guy but I think it’s the right fit.
31. New Orleans Saints – Landon Collins, SS, Alabama: The Saints are ecstatic that the top Safety fell to them here. Although they have this spot filled currently the 2 guys aren’t working out and the secondary is putrid.
32. New England Patriots – Laken Tomlinson, OG, Duke: The Pats #1 priority is fixing the OG position.